Art Contest Application
Open to youths age 10-18
Winner will receive $100!
Contest open from
03/22/2019 to 05/09/2019
Sharing Hope for the Abused through Resilience and Empowerment.
Contest Terms & Conditions
Format and Submissions
- One submission per person
- Submissions only accepted for people aged 10-18.
- All submissions must be completely original hand-done artwork. No tracing, photography, or computer-generated artwork.
- Both wet and dry mediums are welcome.
- Flat, two-dimensional artwork less than ¼” thick. This means no sculpture or other 3D aspects.
- Maximum size 42” x 42”. There is no minimum size.
- All submissions must be suitable for all audiences. SHARE reserves the right to reject entries that are gratuitously violent, sexually suggestive, vulgar, or otherwise explicitly offensive.
Preparing Your Entry
Once your artwork is completed, you will submit an electronic version of it via upload to this form. If you plan to photograph your artwork, here is a this short video to learn more about how to do so in a way that presents it well.
If your artwork is selected as a winner, you will be asked to mail us the original, which will be on display at the SHARE headquarters in Salt Lake City, UT, for one year or more following the contest.
Your artwork may also be used in promotional materials for SHARE.
How to Enter
•Option 1: Submit your entry online
Fill out the Art Contest Application online.
•Option 2: Submit your entry by mail
Download,print and complete an Art Contest Application.
Print an 8×10 or 8-1/2 x 11 scan or photo of your artwork and write the title and artist’s name on the back.
Mail your entry to:
361 West Ironwood Drive
South Salt Lake, UT 84115
All entries can and will be used without compensation by S.H.A.R.E. in promotional content. By submitting artwork, the artist gives S.H.A.R.E. rights in perpetuity to use the artwork in whatever way deemed necessary by S.H.A.R.E. at S.H.A.R.E.’s sole discretion.
Contest winners will receive a $100 cash congratulations, plus a wonderful transcript booster!
Art may also be used for the Youth Empowerment Day 2020 promotional material, swag and display.